Time Trigger adds contacts on a list or smart segment to a Journey at a particular time and date.
1. Drag and drop the Time Trigger onto the canvas
2. Configure the Time Trigger
- the List or Smart Segment you'd like to add contacts from;
- the time you'd like it to trigger (e.g. "tomorrow at 9am"); and
- your timezone.
3. Connect the Time Trigger and publish your Journey
Connect the Time Trigger to an action (or a condition that flows into an action):
If you want to add more than one list to your Journey, simply drag additional triggers onto the canvas and connect them to the same shape.
When you are ready, click publish:
On publish you'll be told how many contacts the Time Trigger will add to the Journey. Note that if you added more than one trigger, this amount will be the total contacts added by all triggers. Confirm that the number is correct and then click the "Yes, publish" button: