The Autopilot REST API is designed to allow you to integrate your app with the Autopilot platform both to improve and customize your experience in Autopilot, and improve the data being pushed into your app.
Example applications of the API include:
- Capturing leads from Autopilot in your own app
- Adding contacts from your app into Autopilot
- Triggering Autopilot Journeys from your app
- Keeping unsubscribes in sync between Autopilot and your app
- Enhancing contact profiles with custom fields and data from your app
- Getting data from your app into Salesforce using Autopilot’s native integration.
Please visit our Developers Portal for more information.