This article explains how to add the tracking code to a Wordpress website.
Option 1: Use a plugin
1. Install the plugin: Header and Footer.
2. Go to the configuration panel of the plugin.
3. Under the "Page head and footer" tab, add the tracking code to the section which says "Code to be added to the HEAD section of every page":
Option 2: Add directly to the header.php file
1. Go to "Appearance", then "Editor", then "header.php".
2. Search for </head>.
3. Paste the tracking code before the closing </head> tag.
4. Save the code by clicking "Update File".
That's it! If you need any further assistance, please contact support.